Valeria Lukyanova, dubbed the ‘Human Barbie’

Caporegime
OP
Picture of Ken !

When Human Ken, an American whose real name is Justin Jedlica, met Human Barbie, it didn't go exactly as planned. There was no ride in a Beach Cruiser™. No steamy night in the dollhouse. Instead, Justin, 33, a self-described "housewife" who attained his look through 140 procedures, compared Valeria to a "drag queen."

···
So how do you and Valeria know each other?
We met at a photo shoot. She's a cute girl.

But you're not a fan?
I don't really get her. I don't get why people think she's so interesting. She has extensions. She wears stage makeup. She's an illusionist.

You've certainly had more surgeries. What's your favorite one?
My baby is my shoulders, because nobody has anything like them. I divided these so there's six pieces—front, middle, and back. Just like the actual anatomy.

You divided them?
I'm working with a silicone-fabrication company to do an artistic muscle-augmentation-implant line. So all the implants I'm paying custom for myself right now, like my shoulders, my quads, my abs, the lats...they'll hopefully be available to plastic surgeons.

And you're happy with the results?
I always wanted to be on Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, and you know... I'm kind of famous and I'm kind of rich.

Associate
on hat face close up it looks like her nose is actually moulded from clay or something.

I'm sure on another forum they were discussing this and it turned out all the photos are shopped and without makeup she looks normal

Its called contouring. Its done with make up. The same reason her eyes look massive. She has seriously good make up skills.

I'm sure I read somewhere that she corsets so that's why she has the tiny waist.

Human ken is weirder. He now can't look like that cos of all his surgery. He's more plastic than she is and almost certainly has a surgery addiction.

Caporegime
Pretty much this.

It's **** loads of makeup and maybe the odd bit of airbrushing.

It's on the internet she must look like that in every day life too.

It's not even the first thread about here on these forums? I'm sure there was another about 4-5 years ago

edit 2 years ago
http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18404538

her waist is normal size and just appears so thin because of her over sized boobs/chicken fillets stuck in a bra.

I think my waist has bigger dips in the side and I'm a bloke

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom