van wrap design - thoughts

have decided to go with a different design than our last vans. have come up with a few very simple ideas and wanted opinions.

the colours and overall finish aren't done yet, just some basics to get started with and work on.

What you guys think?

the van will be parked from around 5pm until 8.30am in a high vis spot so was hoping for something that's simple, clear and noticable what we do.

HaTBQ3Y.jpg

the one below has a white gap because we're planning to have stuck on business card holder section for people to take one while the van is left overnight.

NeYRpYg.jpg

Y4qDPyj.jpg

Caporegime
Middle one.

The business car holder is an awful idea, they'll all just get pinched or a gust of wind will whip them out and spread them far and wide.

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the reply. I appreciate what you're saying about the card holders but I know they do work when done correctly. We don't have them on 24/7, only playing them at moments would get results. Also we don't care if someone steals 20 cards or so as that's about 40p. The potential miss use is so minimal to the benefits. And they do work, and I think doing them right will get even better results than we've had

Soldato
Thanks for the reply. I appreciate what you're saying about the card holders but I know they do work when done correctly. We don't have them on 24/7, only playing them at moments would get results. Also we don't care if someone steals 20 cards or so as that's about 40p. The potential miss use is so minimal to the benefits. And they do work, and I think doing them right will get even better results than we've had

Another option would be to have a QR code on the side that links to the contact form on your website/quote request - this will be for more tech/mobile customers.

You could always have a leaflet designed that says what you do and that you're at number XX at the moment and details for quotes for work, then pop these through the neighbour's doors for 5 houses each side and opposite.

Builds trust with the neighbours that they now know someone local has had work done by you.

Soldato
OP
thanks but we actually already do the neighbours letter idea and it works well.

QR codes i will never do. I dislike the idea of them as do many people. they'd rather google a company, than download an app, load it up, get the camera in the correct position and be close enough etc.

Soldato
thanks but we actually already do the neighbours letter idea and it works well.

QR codes i will never do. I dislike the idea of them as do many people. they'd rather google a company, than download an app, load it up, get the camera in the correct position and be close enough etc.

Well, when I was working for the estate planning company I introduced them onto marketing material our sale consultants used when out in the field, I think we were tracking around 200 contacts a month via the QR codes/QR landing page. That's with around 80 active consultants, and if I remember over 60% of those people were over 45 years of age. They do work when used alongside other options but you need good ways of tracking each incoming contact and seeing what source it came from.

Of course, it's impossible to measure those stats against the total number of people that saw the stalls/material.

Soldato
I think the middle design works the best aesthetically. It also gives you the best platform for getting the phone number noticed - the white on blue stands out well. It's too easy to miss the phone number on the other two designs. In fact, I'd consider also moving your website address into the blue as well and also have it in white text. But it might need a bit of juggling to manage that.

Back
Top Bottom