Vertagear vs noblechairs

Associate
I'm looking for a new chair and I remember reading a few month ago all about the Vertagear SL series chairs... Every thread for a chair said to get them, but since then noblechairs have now come out and are being shouted and screamed for advertising by OCUK but how do the two chairs compete?

Is it worth the little price hike for a noble? If so, how and why? What about the hike from Faux to real leather?

I'd be interested to hear from some who have used both..

Associate
OP
small market of people willing to spend £100s for a chair.

I doubt that it's so small to be honest, you could say the same for a high end card or monitor...

Given how new noblechairs are very few people will have owned both a noblechairs and vertagear.

There's a noblechairs Q&A topic where most people are giving their feedback and the current consensus is that there's quite a major QA issue with the chairs, you have a very high chance of receiving a chair with some quality issue. The OC returns/exchange process is very straightforward though

I read the thread, but there are only 6 QC issues reported out of 200+ sold chairs. That isn't to say that the others are perfect, maybe just people are not so fussy or noticed the issues etc.

Although I thought some people may of had a vertagear for a while and then tried a noble chair.. Or even I suppose someone who's sat on both.

Back
Top Bottom