Vertagear - warning (warranty problems)!

nni

nni

Associate
I just wanted to warn you about the Vertagear company, one of the ECS CS:GO sponsors.

On march 2018, I've bought one of their chairs - TL 350 (red) and after 1.5 year the tilt mechanism stopped working. I investigated a chair and found out that a metal holding a screw broke. I've filled a warranty form and they told me that they will send me a replacement. That was almost 2 months ago.

I'm very patient, but the support only says to wait and that they will send me a tracking number as soon as they send a replacement. The problem is, no one knows when it's going to be.

I tried to ask them what is the estimated shipping time, when I can expect the replacement, how their warranty procedure looks like but they ignore those questions and writes things like this:

"We only wait for the EU shipping to give customers updates has to what shipped because the we deal with the warranty claims for the company has a whole."

Maybe someone can help me and knows what a support meant? ;)

Did anyone of you had problems with Vertagear chairs and had warranty claim resolved?

Back
Top Bottom