Verticle mice

Associate
Good morning all, i'm something of a convert to verticle mice but my work supplied Cherry MW4500 whilst being a good general mouse feels cheap and light in the hand, i'm not a COD hero as i have the reactions of the Titanic these days so do not need an ultra fast FPS focused one but would like something that has a nicer feel.

Currently looking at a Delux M618Plus but wondered if there are any reccomendations before i pull the pin?

Soldato
I would not recommend the Logitech MX vertical. Thumb buttons on this thing are horrible, same for middle click. The M1/M2 aren't great either. Generally a big let down for the price. As you know with vertical mice you 'pinch' to press buttons rather than pressing them against a desk, so they should all ideally be light (and crisp, because who likes mushy mouse buttons?). The scroll wheel is nice if you do a ton of scrolling (and nothing else).

I'm using the cheap Anker wired vertical and it's fine for my work needs. All the buttons bar the scroll wheel feel better than the Logitech too, which is wild for something that costs 1/4 the price. Surprisingly nice coating too. The wireless version I found too inaccurate (stair stepping, generally poor sensor), but the wired one has been fine. Probably improved the wireless once since I last had mine though so maybe not the case anymore. I'm not sure if I'd recommend this mouse per se but for the price it's pretty hard to go wrong.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom