1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very small ATX Case

Discussion in 'Case Central' started by Rabban666, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Rabban666

Associate

I'm looking for a very small ATX case. I preparing for a new build that will have external water cooling so I'm looking for a small case that can take a full ATX mother board. There will be no radiators, res, pump or drives in the case. It just needs to fit a ATX MB, 2080 GPU and power supply without looking like a big empty box. Any suggestions?

2. ZXSpectrum

Sgarrista

I am just in the process of building my emulator/media pc with a Thermaltake Core G3. There is also the new Lian-Li case but I cant recall their models(PC07 open frame I think).

There also used to be a Lian-Li case called the PC-A05FNB, ocuk still list it but not sure if its still available. That's a pretty compact case.

3. Relentless81

Sgarrista

Early last year it was the Fractal Define C I went for for similar reasons, Small but full ATX

Something else may have been released by now though

4. Hedge

Capodecina

I built a second pc in the Fractal define c. Compact and great to build in.

5. Funky-Melon

Gangster

I've just downsized from my huge Cooler Master CM Storm Trooper to a Corsair Carbide 275R. It was the smallest/cheapest I could find that I liked the look of. Pretty easy to build in. Some people complain about the screws needing an allen key to remove the tempered glass but it doesn't bother me as I hardly open my PC. Really like it!

Pictures below :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018