Very small ATX Case

Associate
I'm looking for a very small ATX case. I preparing for a new build that will have external water cooling so I'm looking for a small case that can take a full ATX mother board. There will be no radiators, res, pump or drives in the case. It just needs to fit a ATX MB, 2080 GPU and power supply without looking like a big empty box. Any suggestions?

Soldato
I am just in the process of building my emulator/media pc with a Thermaltake Core G3. There is also the new Lian-Li case but I cant recall their models(PC07 open frame I think).

There also used to be a Lian-Li case called the PC-A05FNB, ocuk still list it but not sure if its still available. That's a pretty compact case.

Associate
I've just downsized from my huge Cooler Master CM Storm Trooper to a Corsair Carbide 275R. It was the smallest/cheapest I could find that I liked the look of. Pretty easy to build in. Some people complain about the screws needing an allen key to remove the tempered glass but it doesn't bother me as I hardly open my PC. Really like it!

Pictures below :)

gqriqen.jpg.png

HqsJm8S.jpg

HgZ44Vh.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom