Victorian Pathway Problem

Associate
So my Victorian pathway should have been completed over 5 weeks ago!
The job started literally 5 weeks back but it has been stop start due to the tiler only working in dry conditions and above 5c (he has also not attended twice due to an accident on his thumb and a funeral).

Anyhow the main issue which has caused at least 5 days extra work has been down to, according to our tiler, someone stepping on the pathway.
We live in a terraced house and yes there had been a couple of cases where the post man stepped into the pathway and supposedly someone else stepped onto it.

Surely he should be able to board it up or provide a way that no one can accidentally step on the pathway!?
The only entrance to and from the house is via the pathway however once you enter the front part of the path way there is room on the left of the path way to skip the remainder of the pathway until around 2feet from the door.

Any suggestions I can give my tiler on how to protect the pathway while it is being tiled?

Thanks

img-20160505-wa0008-jpg.12188

Man of Honour
Get a cone, stick a sign to it saying "DO NOT STEP ON THE ****ING PATH!!!"

Get a couple of cones and place them all the way up the path, although this may lead to someone thinking you just like a little bit of Crystal Maze action as you go in and out of your house.

Get a couple of metal fence spikes and a roll of the orange net fencing and put it around the path.

Position a sniper above the path and pick off anyone before they step foot on it.

Back
Top Bottom