Video Editing software

Soldato
Hi,

Can anyone recommend any video editing software for me to use for my youtube channel?

I do game reviews and want to start showing gameplay and stuff while still reviewing games.

The easier to use the better, but the important thing is software that can actually do what I need.

Thanks

Caporegime
if you have the budget use adobe premier. great easy to use. its what most people use for better content creation or if you do work you basically need to know how to use it .

sony vegas is also okay but premier just is better. you can get cheaper vegas stuff to do the basics.premier latest software is £80-100 but worth it if you going to do lots of content.

Soldato
OP
if you have the budget use adobe premier. great easy to use. its what most people use for better content creation or if you do work you basically need to know how to use it .

sony vegas is also okay but premier just is better. you can get cheaper vegas stuff to do the basics.premier latest software is £80-100 but worth it if you going to do lots of content.

Thanks, I'll look into it :)

Man of Honour
Other options are KDENLive (it's free but I hear it is a bit buggy on Windows) and also the free version of Davinci Resolve. I would try the free Davinci Resolve first. It's a professional level tool with a cut down version for free. I have not yet used it but I hear very good things about it. You may as well try the free version because it may be enough for you before spending money on anything.

Out of interest what is your channel about? Go on, plug it here :)

Caporegime
davinci isnt really for beginners.quite a good prog but you gunna have to learn spend a bit of time learning. adobe side is simplicity in itself but with all the stuff you need.

Man of Honour
I've been tinkering with this and it does seem very good. It imports MKV files directly, unlike Adobe Premiere which you have to faff around converting to MP4 format first.

If you buy the Suite you get loads of other stuff, the Converter is excellent.
I presume you're running a demo so here's a tip, just before you hit buy, back away, then go back again and back away again and keep doing it even if you wait a day.
The price went from around £36 down to £22 before they wouldn't go any lower.

Soldato
If you buy the Suite you get loads of other stuff, the Converter is excellent.
I presume you're running a demo so here's a tip, just before you hit buy, back away, then go back again and back away again and keep doing it even if you wait a day.
The price went from around £36 down to £22 before they wouldn't go any lower.

That is very interesting, thanks for posting.

I saw on their website that the buy it option costs £59.95 for the suite. In the past I have used Xilisoft Video converter Ultimate, but if this can be bought for that price then it has to be a very strong offer...!

Man of Honour
That is very interesting, thanks for posting.

I saw on their website that the buy it option costs £59.95 for the suite. In the past I have used Xilisoft Video converter Ultimate, but if this can be bought for that price then it has to be a very strong offer...!

but keep pretending to buy it and then pull out and see what you can get it down to :)
I think I got it for £26.
Leave web page tabs open so you still have the best offer in one window.

I did exactly the same with the Pro version of Ultimate Guitar on their website until it wouldn't go lower than £21 for lifetime :)

Back
Top Bottom