Viewing .msg files & setting backups

Soldato
Two unrelated questions here! I used to use MailRaider at work. The team I work in save .msg files on a shared drive with one-off useful info. They're all on Windows and I'm on a Mac. I used to use MailRaider to view those files which worked fine, but that and every other solution seems to want money now. Are there any decent freeware out there to do so? I literally just need to view the emails, not do anything more interesting with them.

Also, I have all my Docs saved locally but backup every week to my own IT-assigned network drive. What would be the easiest way to do this automatically? Say 8pm once a week? :confused: I didn't get very far with TimeMachine but it doesn't quite seem to be the utility I want. I want to be able to select my files/folders, not run a massive backup/mirror of my system.

Thanks!

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
You'll have to pay into one of the Apps unfortunately. Not sure why even having Outlook on Mac can't open .msg.

Auto back up - I would google a solution. There may be a cut and paste script you can tailor that can run automatically.

Back
Top Bottom