Viewsonic VX922 or VX924 19" TFT

Associate
Ok, i've got around £300 to spend on a new 19" TFT and have been looking at both the Viewsonic VX922 (2ms) and the VX924 (3ms) and can't decide which is the better TFT to get, both have low access times, but are listed as G2G, does this make a difference?

I will be using the TFT for gaming mostly, but will be watching some movies on it aswell...

Which out of the 2 monitors should i go for... Thx in advance... :D

EDIT: If there is any other monitor worth getting, please feel free to post, my budget is £300...

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Thanks for the replies guys... I know nothing about TFT's and was wondering what makes a TFT good for gaming, but not so good for movies? I ideally need a TFT thats good for both games and movies, and as such, have increased my budget to around £350... Any ideas, as it looks like such a minefield out there with all the stats etc... :confused:

Associate
OP
!n$oMniA said:
Hey dude i love you lol!!!

Thanks a lot. Looks twice as good as before calibration. And i already thought i was absolutely amazing. Would HIGHLY recommend this monitor.

Just watched an episode of ER and i cant see what people are talking about when they say there is noise and distortion because of the overdrive.

CSS and COD 2 look stunning with a 7800gt and vx922! Yet to try BF2

Hey thx for that... :) Think i'll go for the VX922 as i do like the look of it... :D

Back
Top Bottom