Vintage Camera Forums?

Associate
Evening all,

Hope you don't mind me dropping in to ask a question.

I have a box load of old camera equipment, bodies, lenses, accessories mainly Canon and Nikon and am needing to get rid.

I've had an offer from a market trader but without knowing anything about cameras really I'm not sure if its good or not.

Any recommendations very welcome.

Thanks in advance

Dansta

Zaf

Zaf

Soldato
Welcome to the forums!

If you could send a list of all the equipment make & models and what the market trader has offered you, I’m sure someone here will be able to give you an idea if it’s a fair price or not.

A few photos would help too, you can use a website like https://imgbb.com/ to upload the photos and copy & paste the link in your next post.

Associate
OP
Hopefully this works? Apologies for the newbie approach.

Zaf

Zaf

Soldato
A quick look on eBay and the Canon A-1 camera bodies are selling for £50 - £100 alone! and the Canon 85mm 1.8 is prob worth at least £100 I'd imagine, but I'm certainly no expert by any means!!

Depends how desperate you are to get rid of them, you could sell them off cheap in a bundle or get what they are worth trying to sell them individually but this would require a lot more time and effort.

You could put them all on eBay with a reserve set at £300 and see if they go for more, but you would also need to factor in the selling fees etc

Back
Top Bottom