vista and the cursor

Permabanned
hi guys

me and a friend installed vista around a good week ago....and lately, my cursor has been all over the place.....as for instance im typing like this and my cursor jumps to the very begining of the sentence its silly....ill show you below as example:....the capital letters is where the cursor jumped to the begining of the sentence.....so below read the normal writing first lol then the capitals......Sorry if i havnt explained it too well but its rather hard, appreciate any help guys, thanks in advance :)

LOOK IM TYPING AT THE BEGINING BECAUSE MY CURSOR IS NUTS......Im typing like this and all of a sudden this happens.....typing away and

Soldato
Are you using a laptop?

Does it have a nipple or touch pad.

betting if its a laptop and a touch pad your brushing against it while typing.

Plug in an external mouse and disable the on-board in its setting ;)

Permabanned
OP
Datamonkey said:
Are you using a laptop?

Hi it is a laptop yes and it has a touchpad lol.....ill try that see what happens but doesnt feel like im brushing up against it :confused: .....hopefully an external mouse will be ok even tho i hate using them lol

Associate
Datamonkey said:
Are you using a laptop?

Had the exact same thing on my new work laptop and it was me accidentally brushing the touchpad. I too didn't think I was doing it but turning it off fixed my issues. :)

Back
Top Bottom