Vista crashing

Soldato
Ive had vista installed since May, and until about3weeks ago everything was fine. No crashes. About 2weeks ago I had a random crash, didnt think much to it, then this happened a couple off times about a week ago.

Booted up about 3ish, everything was ok til about 20minutes ago when it crashed again, hit restart got to the win loading bar and it didnt move on, the bars just kept scrolling along. Hit restart again, got to my desktop then froze. Pressed the power power and switched off at the mains left for about 5mins, now seems ok.

When it crashes the app that iam using at the time crashes, then I try other programs, some open then the mouse icon just changes to the loading icon.

Sorry for the long post, but iam trying to give you all the info I have as it helps.

Ive ran mem test about 2-3 weeks ago for about 4hours with no problems.

If anyone could help me out I would be very grateful :)

Soldato
PSU is often overlooked, so make sure PSU is good.

I too have a few issues similar to you with Vista. I have both Business and Ultimate and they are both not being used ue to them both giving me more hassles than they are worth.

Soldato
OP
FatRakoon said:
PSU is often overlooked, so make sure PSU is good.

I too have a few issues similar to you with Vista. I have both Business and Ultimate and they are both not being used ue to them both giving me more hassles than they are worth.

I fitted a brand new psu with the pc, all parts where new. Its a corsair had it running about 2months now.

Soldato
OP
My problem seems to have re-occurred :(

Yesterday I booted up, and vista froze on the login screen after about 4 restarts I manged to boot into vista. Ran all ok untill I shutdown last night about 11ish.

Booted up today 1st time, all ok about an 1hour in after pc had been left it froze. I left it came up with these messages,

Then restart, go into vista then same thing froze and for some reason restarted. Iam now in safe mode.

One thing I did notice was it crashed when using WMP, but I dont thing this is the problem tbh.

Soldato
OP
Could be ram problem.

Is just restarted again in safe mode :S

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom