vista for gaming

Associate
For pure gaming I would probably go for the cheapest version that's out (but one which can support multiple cores/processors). After all, you won't be using Aero, Media Center or any of that shabangle if you are gaming. ;)

EDIT: Or do you mean RC1, RC2, etc!

Soldato
Echo toxin said:
For pure gaming I would probably go for the cheapest version that's out (but one which can support multiple cores/processors). After all, you won't be using Aero, Media Center or any of that shabangle if you are gaming. ;)

The cheapest version of Vista Home is limited to a low resolution only.

Vai

Vai

Soldato
KELTICKNIGHT said:
the pro and ultimate version,as i have xp pro and only can upgrade to these versions,if i get home ,i would need full vasta home version
so which ever is better for gaming .either pro or ultimate

Home Premium and Ultimate are the ones people like us will want. The difference between HP and Ultimate right now isn't that big (basically it just has the Business features in it, which are useless for normal users) but that may change depending on how many "Ultimate Extras" Microsoft make after Vista is properly released.

Associate
OP
Vai said:
Home Premium and Ultimate are the ones people like us will want. The difference between HP and Ultimate right now isn't that big (basically it just has the Business features in it, which are useless for normal users) but that may change depending on how many "Ultimate Extras" Microsoft make after Vista is properly released.
so wait and see when released
i have xp pro
would have to get one of top ones as basic home ,i would have to buy full version,with ulimate and pro,could get upgrade
wait and see for now i guess
which ever i get,will be upgrading from xp pro to vista

Back
Top Bottom