Visual Basic Program

Associate
OP
No comment about the code?
Or even a thanks?
Sorry, I just came back today and looked at the code and trying to merge it into the project but I get this error,

KBwjp.jpg

Will depend on the grade he gets from his teacher :p
This isn't a assignment to be submitted, I want to see the finish example so I can use it and learn from the next one

Well that's given me a grin! :)
I'm not that kind of a person, I've given you credit on the bottom of the program as sometimes I'll show this program to help others

Associate
OP
You've got the error because you might not have understood what I posted.

I posted the entire contents of the form.vb file from class start to class end.
You should replace everything that you have with what I posted.
I've copy and pasted the code you posted and replace with my current code, and changed the declares but I get quite a lot of errors, I think some code are in the wrong place

So I was thinking of keeping the current code and use the code you posted and merge it together, I just need the Delivery and Calculate code to complete the program

That private sub you posted shouldn't even be in your code anymore it's been replaced.
How do I alter the private sub and code in the screenshot below to the correct one for Delivery part to be working?

KBwjp.jpg

Associate
OP
read my edit..
I've read the edit but still confused of the code you given me to change.

I'm stuck between the middle, do I keep my current code in the program or replace it with yours, if I replace it with yours, I don't know where to place the code you given me, can you help me replace it please,

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?km1ykqzdzttb1iy

I'm just downloading visual studio express 2010 onto this laptop so I can create the whole thing for you. When I have done that I will upload it for you an put a link here.
I appreciate the effort and help you've given me throughout this project

At this point however I feel it would have been better for you to have downloaded some code examples from the many learn vb websites and followed the tutorials on them as I'm not going to further explain the code for this project.

I wish you luck in whatever you code next.
Thanks, after this project, I'll look hard on what each code does and act, then use the example on my next one to get better at Visual Basic

I'm really sorry about the trouble

Last edited:
Associate
OP
It was written for him on post #6 the rest has been trying to explain the very basic code.
One last thing, is it possible for you to change the Number of Lunches textbox input to limit between 1 and 20, if user type 21, it won't allow them to type it

Also to avoid crash of the program, can you please help me me add a unstructured exception handling to the program using On Error GoTo so it won't crash,

I'm really appreciate with your work and help you've given me, Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom