Visual Basic Program

Associate
I'm just downloading visual studio express 2010 onto this laptop so I can create the whole thing for you. When I have done that I will upload it for you an put a link here.

At this point however I feel it would have been better for you to have downloaded some code examples from the many learn vb websites and followed the tutorials on them as I'm not going to further explain the code for this project.

I wish you luck in whatever you code next.

Associate
OP
read my edit..
I've read the edit but still confused of the code you given me to change.

I'm stuck between the middle, do I keep my current code in the program or replace it with yours, if I replace it with yours, I don't know where to place the code you given me, can you help me replace it please,

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?km1ykqzdzttb1iy

I'm just downloading visual studio express 2010 onto this laptop so I can create the whole thing for you. When I have done that I will upload it for you an put a link here.
I appreciate the effort and help you've given me throughout this project

At this point however I feel it would have been better for you to have downloaded some code examples from the many learn vb websites and followed the tutorials on them as I'm not going to further explain the code for this project.

I wish you luck in whatever you code next.
Thanks, after this project, I'll look hard on what each code does and act, then use the example on my next one to get better at Visual Basic

I'm really sorry about the trouble

Last edited:
Associate
OP
It was written for him on post #6 the rest has been trying to explain the very basic code.
One last thing, is it possible for you to change the Number of Lunches textbox input to limit between 1 and 20, if user type 21, it won't allow them to type it

Also to avoid crash of the program, can you please help me me add a unstructured exception handling to the program using On Error GoTo so it won't crash,

I'm really appreciate with your work and help you've given me, Thank you!

Associate
One last thing, is it possible for you to change the Number of Lunches textbox input to limit between 1 and 20, if user type 21, it won't allow them to type it

Also to avoid crash of the program, can you please help me me add a unstructured exception handling to the program using On Error GoTo so it won't crash,

I'm really appreciate with your work and help you've given me, Thank you!

Absolutely

Associate
Sorry the last post got cut off.
It should have read

Absolutely not.

If you want to do it, lookup text box validation in google.

Then look up unstructured exception handling in the same place because I would not use it and you don't need it unless this is a school task as there is no other reason to use unstructured exceptions.

Hope this helps

Simon

Back
Top Bottom