Vmware Windows mouse lag / Themes

Soldato
our windows 2016 server have horrible mouse lag, i can turn it off mouse shadows and theme and it fixs the problem... but no matter what reg hacks or settings i try it cannot get it done automatically..

i am at the point the setting are ok but i still have to go into the interface and click "save" to get them to apply..

does anyone know a way to get shot of mouse shadows / themes (automatically) to stop the mouse lag?

Soldato
OP
Is it just from accessing within the Console? Have you added the USB driver in VMware? from 6.5 on wards I believe they drop that as a default.

Thanks for the reply, thats not the issue there is a very simple fix, simply turn off mouse themes (maybe not required) and turn off mouse shadows.. I can manually do this and problem gone.. BUT if I track the registry changes and use a login script to apply them the tick boxes and "no themes" are set in the interface when I look but the mouse lags until I make any trivial change then click apply..

I assune the apply button "jiggs" some extra "stuff" that's either not registry or maybe it's unrelated seeming settings (a few seconds of registry capture is a lot of settings)

I hope this is a common issue and there is a policy setting, utility or script to fix this.. Or may by I'm missing some simple change

Back
Top Bottom