Vodafone CPI price rises

Soldato
So now Vodafone Broadband appears to be down all over the place.

Price increase within first 2 months
No internet on a Bank Holiday.

What a pile of crap service I have received from them in the first 2 months (actually less).

Unless something drastically improves, I won't renew with them... I had not a single issue with BT apart from the price being a lot higher (get what you pay for I guess)

Soldato
So now Vodafone Broadband appears to be down all over the place.

Price increase within first 2 months
No internet on a Bank Holiday.

What a pile of **** service I have received from them in the first 2 months (actually less).

Unless something drastically improves, I won't renew with them... I had not a single issue with BT apart from the price being a lot higher (get what you pay for I guess)
It's been up all day for me on cityfibre.

That being said I wouldn't choose Voda if I had the choice of Openreach ISPs, customer service is just too shoddy. Though I put that down to incompetence rather than malice, BT are firmly in the latter group in my experience.

Soldato
It's been up all day for me on cityfibre.

It's been on the news... Apparently 11,000 were offline for 6 hours.
That being said I wouldn't choose Voda if I had the choice of Openreach ISPs, customer service is just too shoddy. Though I put that down to incompetence rather than malice, BT are firmly in the latter group in my experience.

I agree with incompetence. They have told me that they wont help with the price increase after 6 weeks and, if I don't accept their "final offer" and escalate it to CISAS, they will remove their offer.... The thing is, they haven't offered me anything so it's hardly a threat - you can't remove what you haven't offered.. total idiots

Back
Top Bottom