Vote for baby Finley

Soldato
Hi all

So my wife has put our baby Finley Hart forward on a local photographers FB webpage to win a 1 hour photo shoot. All he has to do is get the most likes for his picture. :) My wife has literally been posting and tagging people about it all day to get his like count up to win but it is very close between him and another baby.

So please could the power of OCUK make my wife's day and give Finley Hart's photo a like in the FB thread below. She will be over the moon if he wins. :) That's Finley Hart.

https://www.facebook.com/PreciousMomentsByMeliseWood/posts/1789955847958246

Thanks guys
Andy

Soldato
Don't be too disheartened if you don't win, it's highly likely it's a marketing "scam".

It goes like this - you 'win' the photographer's time but the actual prints cost a bloody fortune. It's all a ploy to get you in, spend the time and get all gushy when you see the photos.

I speak from experience. A week after buying my last car, the dealership sent me a complementary gift; a £350 gift voucher at a professional photo studio. I wasn't interested and although I could transfer it, no matter how hard I tried I couldn't give it away. The studio kept calling saying it would be a shame not to use it. Eventually the other half went with her sister and mother's dogs (don't ask), photos were taken and portfolio produced. £1,200 later.... I knew I should have went.

Soldato
OP
I didn't expect such a wide range of responses. :o But thanks to anyone who's voted. Apparently the photographer is a local lady just starting out and it's only 5 prints but I guess it's more to get her noticed. Either way, it keeps the wife happy I guess? :D

Soldato
I didn't expect such a wide range of responses. :o But thanks to anyone who's voted. Apparently the photographer is a local lady just starting out and it's only 5 prints but I guess it's more to get her noticed. Either way, it keeps the wife happy I guess? :D

As long she's happy with 5 Polaroid sized prints :). I'll give you a tip - don't take your wallet with you!

You could be cheeky and take a USB memory stick with you, but you'll be told they need to be edited or where you ram it, pun not intended.

Soldato
Well seems he won but I wouldn't be expecting much from the photos, having browsed through their facebook page I put them in my "cheap and **** photographer" group.

Shame you are so far away otherwise i'd have come and taken them for you for free.

Soldato
I get tagged in these sorts of things often on FB. Why would anyone think that some random person is going to think their baby is the cutest ever and that you're going to "like & share" just so you can win a promotional photoshoot. All babies look the same to me. Bah.

Back
Top Bottom