• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

VOUCHER CODE DEALS CONCEPT PLAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Have been buying pc components from Overclockers must be the best part of 15 years with many a expensive orders especially last couple of years and maybe posted on the forum no more than 10 times, so in layman's terms does this mean I am never gonna get a chance to buy one of the latest Graphics cards in the normal way from this site again
Yes

Caporegime
Have been buying pc components from Overclockers must be the best part of 15 years with many a expensive orders especially last couple of years and maybe posted on the forum no more than 10 times, so in layman's terms does this mean I am never gonna get a chance to buy one of the latest Graphics cards in the normal way from this site again

It's the only way to keep them out of the hands of scalpers and miners dude :(

Associate
To be honest. You should just raffle the chance to buy a specific card. Would be much more fair.

I really want the Asus 3090 EKWB card but £2599.99 for it on here when available is ridiculous. £2100-2200 I would happily pay as it is sold at this price in several other places. I’ll just have to make do with my 3090FE...sigh

Soldato
Saw the code, could've bought one within 10 minutes of seeing it so that's got to be a first for a long time. :p

6700xt isn't quite what I'm looking for so I passed, but just wanted to post and say great gesture from @Gibbo and credit where it's due.

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff

actually you're wrong, but nobody ever reads opening announcements properly do they?

If this goes well and the voucher code is not abused and we see steady sales, we shall then also make some SKU's available at a lower price with the use of a voucher in this public forum that all members will get a chance to buy

Caporegime
To be honest. You should just raffle the chance to buy a specific card. Would be much more fair.

I really want the Asus 3090 EKWB card but £2599.99 for it on here when available is ridiculous. £2100-2200 I would happily pay as it is sold at this price in several other places. I’ll just have to make do with my 3090FE...sigh
How is a raffle fair? Someone who has never bought off the shop and has just joined could win the raffle and jump the queue. Sour grapes there methinks.

Soldato
actually you're wrong, but nobody ever reads opening announcements properly do they?

No they do not ! :)

How is a raffle fair? Someone who has never bought off the shop and has just joined could win the raffle and jump the queue. Sour grapes there methinks.

Raffle tickets are £20000 each though :D In any case for "fairness" see ScottiB post which 25% of people cant read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom