VPN Router - Need some advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Thats fair enough. I have compared PIA to Nord and PureVPN and neither gave as good results as PIA. Which would you recommend as being the best service?

It depends on what exactly you want, some people *really* want to pay as little as possible and are willing to accept a VPS provider, that's not exactly ideal, others are competent enough to set-up and trouble shoot themselves, others are happy for a similar core service but prefer a cute little app and the reassurance of a little hand holding if/when required, others prefer nothing other than having to paste in a username and password, at the other end of things some people have a very genuine need to ensure privacy as they live in or visit countries where doing the things most of us take for granted each day could potentially result in unfortunate consequences.

I've deleted a few posts here. Guys, if you really don't want to hear from each other then put the other poster on ignore. You never have to hear from them again.

I'm saving my first use of said function for something and someone very special, this barely registers on that scale. Besides, I might miss the inevitable 'Why are my downloads so slow when I connect via VPN on my consumer grade £40 router?' or the 'ebay won't let me use PAD anymore' or '(insert domestic web service/ISP SMTP service here here) won't work any more, what am I doing wrong?' or the more scary 'Help me set-up RouterOS because I can't' posts and i'm so looking forward to them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom