VR: Blade and Sorcery

Soldato
I recently bought this, and it's a great melee combat game. Yet to get into the mods but likely will do given the enormous range of weapons and maps released by the modding community.

Using a Rift S, I can't seem to use the 'books' (the weapon spawn book and the enemy wave choice book) when I have weapons in my hands. I have to drop things from both hands in order to be able to use the books.

Anyone know how to use the menus with items equipped?

Associate
Haven't played it in awhile, but I seem to recall it does project a pointer on the book if your hand is near, even if holding something. It's not necessarily projected where you think you're pointing though.

Soldato
I've played 3 hours and its amazing. However I'm already able to at least on the four default maps play it on the hardest horde.

Any good mods which will increase the playability?

I find magic way too overpowered.

Works amazing with an index.

Soldato
OP
Haven't played it in awhile, but I seem to recall it does project a pointer on the book if your hand is near, even if holding something. It's not necessarily projected where you think you're pointing though.
Spot on, there is a pointer and I can select the wave just not start it, and I can select a weapon but not spawn it. It's very odd!

Back
Top Bottom