*** VR Deals Thread ***

its one of those apps i own but not tried yet, and as im mostly on walkabout i dont give it much attention..
but with 47k reviews and rating of 4.8 you know some ones enjoying it!

its one of those apps i own but not tried yet, and as im mostly on walkabout i dont give it much attention..

Lol, that influenced me to buy it......Just need some more storage on the headset now.

Not sure who and if it will get used tho, then again we do have choices.......

Last edited:
Robinson: The Journey

an oldie but maybe a goodie..?

75% off at £4.16

Robinson: The Journey

an oldie but maybe a goodie..?

75% off at £4.16
just check out some of the comments
i see something about the controls support.

just check out some of the comments
i see something about the controls support.

Someone noted in the discussion thread of the game that they need to reset their view each time they play. But it plays.
Another noted, about bluriness...

@LostCorpse Bought it and yes, first thoughts are blurry and the controllers seem really messed up. I haven't got the time at the moment to work on that. But the blurriness could be resolvable, as noted in that thread, but not sure about remapping etc the controllers.

i have robinson... i dont remember control issues :/ mind you like most of my games it was played for 20 mins, i thought "this is good i will come back to it" then promptly added to the pile.

I just changed the resolution scale in the game all the way up to 2 (max) and the blurriness has gone.

The controllers seem to have things like the default action button set to the right joystick press down. Seems, weird. When the menu comes up, showing some previous style of controller with a ring around them, it shows the action button as the equiv A key, but it isn't. No option, not seen so far, to adjust those within the game. Guessing that would need to be done within the Steam bindings for the game..?

Point taken on games and longevity, 20 minutes would be good for me, lol. Like most of my Steam library.

Last edited:
I did buy Golf+ about 6 months ago and it is a good game and seems very well done. With that said, I am not a golfer (that was Dad's thing :)) but I enjoyed playing it.

I just changed the resolution scale in the game all the way up to 2 (max) and the blurriness has gone.

The controllers seem to have things like the default action button set to the right joystick press down. Seems, weird. When the menu comes up, showing some previous style of controller with a ring around them, it shows the action button as the equiv A key, but it isn't. No option, not seen so far, to adjust those within the game. Guessing that would need to be done within the Steam bindings for the game..?

Point taken on games and longevity, 20 minutes would be good for me, lol. Like most of my Steam library.
some comments here about controller https://steamcommunity.com/app/579820/discussions/0/3195862975792806599/

Thanks. Found a binding by "Nath 3725" recently made and that seems reasonable. The binding noted in that old thread is no longer there, it seems.

With the blurriness gone and the bindings a work in progress still..............could well be worthy of a punt for less than a fiver :)

I have spent and wasted much more, not that I think this one is wasted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom