W.H.O to add "excessive gaming disorder" as a mental health condition.

Associate
http://uk.businessinsider.com/who-c...facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-bi&r=US&IR=T

That's right. Excessive video gaming IS now a mental health issue. If you play too many videos games then you are sick and need to be treated with pills of course.

If you want to chop your genitals off and transition to a member of the opposite sex then that's not a mental health condition and is perfectly fine.

On the positive side. Will I be able to claim disability benefits for my crippling gaming addiction now???

Associate
OP
I mean you could be addicted to just about anything really.
You can really. If you have an addictive personality then whatever influence grabs hold of you can manifest itself with addictive behaviour.

I do enjoy video games, I'd say they are my primary source of entertainment, but not to the point that it interferes in my life in any way. I don't smoke at all and don't drink much, I have no interest in gambling at all either. So I guess I have very few vices and most things I can take them or leave them.

My posting style is always deliberately sensationalist. There's nothing to worry about here. ;)

Back
Top Bottom