Wallets...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspended
Hey guys,

Im looking for 2 new wallets I think. Im looking for nice more professional leather wallet, and a going out, more fun wallet....

So what wallets are you using, lets get some pics out and see just whats going down in the wallet scene...

And aside from that some recommendations as to where to get some nice wallets that fit the bill.

Associate
I used to have the pulp fiction wallet infact still got it.. but dont use it anymore.. when i used to pay for things i got so many disaproving looks.. but from people who had see pulp fiction they found it funny..
now i just use a black billabong leather one

Associate
Seriously... Just go find a wallet you like and use it, don't think anybody notices what wallet I use anyway (black leather boring type).

OT: Why does the filter filter out stuff like u_r (your) etc, but not real swear words?

Associate
I do actually use a Bad M/F wallet. Bit embarassing tbh when your out, ive had it for 5 years now should really change it LOL

Soldato
I use an Offermann wallet, form the 1842 series(limited edition). I cant find a pic of it on the web or remember where I bought it from but it was about £40-48. Ive had it four years now and it goes everwhere with me, the leather is still perfect and the lining is as good as the day it was new. It really is a nice wallet and worth every penny after having so many wallets that didnt last. It is a german company(they made all the leather coats for the SS in WW2) and the German shop is here.
I did buy mine in the UK but cant remember from where.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom