Want it all - Power, Low Weight & Thin

Associate
Hi All,

I am looking at getting a laptop, up to 15", that is powerful for programming and gaming (eg i7 (non U processor) and external graphics) whilst being slim and light.

The top end Apple Macbook Pro is great but prohibitively expensive at around £2,500.

The XPS 15 also looks to fit the ill but was wondering if there is omething of similar size and spec but cheaper, that I should be looking at ?

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
Hi All,

I am looking at getting a laptop, up to 15", that is powerful for programming and gaming (eg i7 (non U processor) and external graphics) whilst being slim and light.

The top end Apple Macbook Pro is great but prohibitively expensive at around £2,500.

The XPS 15 also looks to fit the ill but was wondering if there is omething of similar size and spec but cheaper, that I should be looking at ?

Hi Super-Spy......

We can shave £600 from the unit you mention; check here for the 3 colour variants of AERO15W Black, Green or Orange (lid colour), depending on how you want the world to see you :)

Headline spec is; 15.6" FHD/ i7-7700HQ/ GTX 1060 6GB/ DDR4 8GB*2/ 512GB PCIe M.2 SSD/ Win10 Pro/ 2yrs

• 8-10 hour battery life
  • 5mm thin screen bezel
  • Pantone Colour Calibrated screen
  • Slim AC Adaptor with USB charging port
X1R0DPk.jpg

Plenty of reviews out there, and as mentioned above there is a Max-Q version on the way to OCUK - we are working on product set up with them.

Full in depth product splurge: HERE

Hope that helps, let us know if you have any Q's

Regards,

Gigabyte UK NB Team

Back
Top Bottom