War Game Map Tiles

Soldato
Hi all, trying to get my hands on map tiles (think Warhammer quest type) to make a dungeon crawling little game for my son we can play together.

Any places that sell them that are decent? Not having much luck on the net.

Soldato
Look no further than DMB Games!

Stopped by their stall at Tabletop Scotland ( ;) ) to take a look as I've been trying to do more RPG stuff recently and I was so impressed by what I saw I bought a set + summoning circle. Not cheap but now using all resin cast and hand painted. Looks awesome on the table.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Look no further than DMB Games!

Stopped by their stall at Tabletop Scotland ( ;) ) to take a look as I've been trying to do more RPG stuff recently and I was so impressed by what I saw I bought a set + summoning circle. Not cheap but now using all resin cast and hand painted. Looks awesome on the table.

That is freaking ace and just what I was after, a bit pricier than I was hoping but looks brilliant.

Thank you :D

Soldato
If you don't want to go so expensive (but justifiably so in the case with the DMB Games stuff ;)) there is also D&D's Dungeon Tiles Reincarnated, Various Paizo Pathfinder Dungeon Tiles and Flip mats, Adventure Realm' RPG Map Tiles Castle and Dungeon set and TTCombats surprisingly good quality Modular Laser Cut MDF tile sets.

Back
Top Bottom