WarFace Thread

Associate
Got invited to the beta ages go, can't seem to download it though! I log in and all that lark and it just sends me straight to the page where you search for games...obviously I can't get into any, anyone have this problem?

Soldato
Well that stinks, I signed up for the closed Beta ages ago last year, now the invitation email dosent work :mad:

It just takes me to the main page, if I try and log in it says no such account and if I apply for the beta, it just says thanks for applying. :mad:

Useless.

Caporegime
Probably going to be overhyped like Crysis 2 was, and yet so lacking.

bit buggy at moment as europe servers only just gone up but it is great when running sweet.

basically its like moh2010 with crysis suits on :D

co ops a good blast aswell. hoping they get it tweaked a lot over next few weeks.

Soldato
I just played the Russian (full release?) version as I didnt get an invite to the english beta version.

The game is actually quite enjoyable, the mechanics of the game are pretty sound, probably due to the Cry Engine 3. It does look a bit bland here and there but for a freebie, its worth a play.

Soldato
Well that stinks, I signed up for the closed Beta ages ago last year, now the invitation email dosent work :mad:

It just takes me to the main page, if I try and log in it says no such account and if I apply for the beta, it just says thanks for applying. :mad:

Useless.

Same here, I'm more than irritated. Especially after registering such a bloody long time ago.

Waste of time, I'll just forget about it and maybe bother when more than one person is talking about it.

Associate
I also have an email to say "Your Warface Closed Beta Invite‏". The instructions in the email don't work and all I can do is apply for the beta again.

:/

Soldato
I did and was about to install the client to play it but this had me a little bit worried. Read all your info and sites seems a tad excessive?

Capture.jpg

Back
Top Bottom