wargasm

is this what were on about here?

174_1_full.jpg

Thought it was quite good, i remember the sounds being quite good (though they probably sound crap now)

KraniX said:
The main track to this game iirc is Ride Of The Valkyries by Wagner, think there are a few other tracks by him in there too but it's years since I played it.

Nothing like hammering it round in a tank to some grand classical music...

found the bit i was looking for, thanks guys..... the film was excaliber and its called... siegfried's funeral march :D

Linwig said:
Well if you mean the main menu music (beautiful piece of music, but can't quite remember the name of the piece) then I know the film it was in. It was called 'Zardoz', and starred Sean Connery floating around some future wasteland in a giant stone head, biffing loads of women who had forgotten what sex was.

Ahhh....the seventies!

zardoz3.jpg

The gun is good! :D

I've just found an OEM copy of this at work - i.e. given away with some hardware. I also remember it being good "back in the day" but the OEM version is called WARCHASM, well the CD has that on it anyhow, is this so parents don't have to explain the name to their children? Haven't actually tried installing it to see if the name has changed on all the menus and everything...

How random :)

Back
Top Bottom