Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters (XCOM meets 40k)

Soldato
Grabbed this on Sunday and really enjoying it, it's surprisingly a lot harder than expected and can't use my typical xcom tactics to work through. First full price game i've bought in a long time and absolutely worth it.

Soldato
I think I am making progress now. After a week away travelling with work I got some time today and have got a speedier warp drive, more recruits, and faster healing knights and am doing s lot better now I'm not fielding half dead knights all the time. Got to the first proper story mission after encountering a new mission type and some new enemies that were fairly tricky to sort out!

Associate
Not too far into this but enjoying it. It's more Gears Tactics than XCOM I feel but it's a good flow. A few of the ability combos and stratagems seem a bit broken but fun to use. Able to teleport the entire team from anywhere to vision range with Gate of Infinity has saved / bypassed a few iffy situations. now.

Soldato
Not too far into this but enjoying it. It's more Gears Tactics than XCOM I feel but it's a good flow. A few of the ability combos and stratagems seem a bit broken but fun to use. Able to teleport the entire team from anywhere to vision range with Gate of Infinity has saved / bypassed a few iffy situations. now.
That strategem absolutely saved me when fighting the yellow reaper. No spoilers, but just saying you might wanna take it ;)

Back
Top Bottom