Wario Wares Smooth Moves - Wii ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
... not sure if this is allowed - I know for sale stuff is not allowed, but have Wario Wares, brand spanking new. Not looking for money, just a swap for a different game.

Please delete thread if I am rule breaking and accept my apology. Just bought the game and not really my thing.

Soldato
This has to go in the wanted forum in the MM - which you don't have access to yet because you've not been a member for long enough nor have you posted enough.

Associate
OP
fini said:
This has to go in the wanted forum in the MM - which you don't have access to yet because you've not been a member for long enough nor have you posted enough.

How/when do I qualify ... for future reference?

Thank you!

Soldato
Not sure tbh - it's a couple of hundred posts and at least a member for a month or something like that though if memory serves..

Soldato
martinturner said:
... not sure if this is allowed - I know for sale stuff is not allowed, but have Wario Wares, brand spanking new. Not looking for money, just a swap for a different game.

Please delete thread if I am rule breaking and accept my apology. Just bought the game and not really my thing.
Its not allowed, and if its been used, its not brand new ;)

Soldato
martinturner said:
What extra value has this post given to this thread?!? Other than being pedantic?

Please delete thread, thank you!
Can you read? It informed you that it wasnt allowed.

I did actually help by RTMing the thread too, but once again the speed of the moderation in this part of the forum is astonishing.

Associate
OP
roboffer said:
Can you read? It informed you that it wasnt allowed.

I did actually help by RTMing the thread too, but once again the speed of the moderation in this part of the forum is astonishing.

I was annoyed by the condascending comment regarding whether or not the game I had was new? Sorry, but you are wrong as its still shrink wrapped. It was an unwanted present. Apologies for being touchy, its just I left a different forum as a result of those who just get on their soapbox when you ask a question and reply with unfriendly comments.

Can this thread be marked for closure. Perhaps a mod can provide an answer to whether a game swap is allowed after x amount of posts? It is obviously unclear to more than myself. If its not allowed can it be put in the "rules" please.

Thanks

Soldato
martinturner said:
I left a different forum as a result of those who just get on their soapbox when you ask a question and reply with unfriendly comments.

You need to get thicker skin or be prepared to leave these forums as well tbh.

I know for sale stuff is not allowed

For sale stuff is allowed in the correct forum.

If its not allowed can it be put in the "rules" please.

The rules state who to contact if you have these sort of queries.

Soldato
All the info about getting access to members markets etc is in the FAQ, I believe you have to get over 250 posts and be a member of 90 days. The FAQ helps with any queries of what you can and cant post etc, stops you getting a ban soon after joining :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom