Warning: Spoilers ahead ***Avengers: Endgame - Official Thread!***

V_R

V_R

Soldato
OP
Anyone else think there are just too many marvel films too quickly? I haven't seen them all.
We're working our way thought them again ready for CM and Endgame. :)

One a week, though you need to play catch up, but tbh you can skip The Hulk and Iron Man 2.

https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/a1jmuo/mcu_movie_rewatch_begins_tomorrow/

Dates
November 30th - Iron Man / Discussion Thread
December 7th - The Incredible Hulk / Discussion Thread
December 14th - Iron Man 2 / Discussion Thread
December 21st - Thor / Discussion Thread
December 28th - Captain America: The First Avenger / Discussion Thread
January 4th - The Avengers / Discussion Thread
January 11th - Iron Man 3 / Discussion Thread
January 18th - Thor: The Dark World / Discussion Thread
January 25th - Captain America: The Winter Soldier / Discussion Thread
February 1st - Guardians of the Galaxy / Discussion Thread
February 8th - Avengers: Age of Ultron / Discussion Thread
February 15th - Ant-Man / Discussion Thread
February 22th - Captain America: Civil War / Discussion Thread
March 1st - Doctor Strange / Discussion Thread
March 8th - Captain Marvel / International Discussion Thread / Discussion Thread
March 15th - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 / Discussion Thread
March 22nd - Spider-Man: Homecoming / Discussion Thread
March 29th - Thor Ragnarok / Discussion Thread
April 5th - Black Panther / Discussion Thread
April 12th - Avengers: Infinity War / Discussion Thread
April 19th - Ant-Man and The Wasp / Discussion Thread

21 weeks and 21 movies, all leading to the epic conclusion of this part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and no doubt many of our favourite characters and actors. Join us on this journey on the road to destiny.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
OP
There's an image that has appeared online from a popular popcorn brand, I won't link it just in case due to spoilers, but you can find it on Reddit and I'm sure it'll be in YT videos and alike. There is also a pic of an official blanket of all things that has appeared too showing much the same images.

It shows you what the characters look like. I actually thought it was fake at first but apparently not.

Be warned if you go looking there is quite the spoiler for one of them, just saying.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
OP
Warning spoilers.

This was the latest one:
qdbakfad98f21.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/ao9vss/new_endgame_promo_art_from_orville/

Also this:

V_R

V_R

Soldato
OP
I read that when it was originally announced a few days ago. I do wonder if they'll try and cut it down a bit more not not though, and maybe do a longer take for Blu-Ray. They even discussed having an intermission apparently.

Either way, I can't wait! :D

Edit: For those who haven't seen it.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
OP
No definitely not confirmed as Clovis said, but it sounds like it wont be far off 3 hours. As they said, its currently sitting at 3 hours but they're 'not done with it yet'

Imagine being one of the lucky few that were in the test screenings, getting to see a cut of the film that no one else may see! Lucky buggers.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
OP
You can tell Thor and Captain Marvel have got some great chemistry just from that snippet.

I’m going to watch every Marvel film in order leading up to End Game. :)
I've already do just that! Captain Marvel this weekend and I'll probably rewatch IW again before Endgame.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
OP
This is great news. Too many films are spoilt by their own trailers.

Avengers: Endgame Directors Value ‘Surprise’ Over Marketing

There’s nothing more discouraging than when a spoiler for a film surfaces before its release, which diminishes its impact. That’s why the directors of the upcoming Avengers: Endgame are being extra cautious when it comes to potential spoilers. In a recent interview with Empire Magazine, co-directors Joe and Anthony Russo expressed their desire to keep the film’s marketing department from spoiling the surprises.

“We talked about all scales of marketing,” said Joe Russo. “The thing that’s most important to us is that we preserve the surprise of the narrative. When I was a kid and saw The Empire Strikes Back at 11am on the day it opened…It so profoundly moved me because I didn’t know a damn thing about the story I was going to watch. We’re trying to replicate that experience.”

From a previous interview, Joe Russo explained that he and his brother “use all the material that we have at our disposal to create a trailer. We look at the trailer as a very different experience than the movie, and I think audiences are so predictive now that you have to be very smart about how you craft a trailer because an audience can watch a trailer and basically tell you what’s gonna happen in the film.”

“We consume too much content,” added Russo. “So at our disposal are lots of different shots that aren’t in the movie that we can manipulate through CG to tell a story that we want to tell specifically for the purpose of the trailer and not for the film.”

Read more at https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/n...e-surprise-over-marketing#3UU6Gcself5xeeEf.99

https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/n...dgame-directors-value-surprise-over-marketing

V_R

V_R

Soldato
OP
I read that when it was originally announced a few days ago. I do wonder if they'll try and cut it down a bit more not not though, and maybe do a longer take for Blu-Ray. They even discussed having an intermission apparently.

Either way, I can't wait! :D

Edit: For those who haven't seen it.

Looks like this is all but confirmed now.

3 hours and 2 minutes!

https://www.cbr.com/avengers-endgame-amc-fandango-epic-runtime/

Back
Top Bottom