US: Warrior 2019

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Well banshee was one of my favs and love martial arts, but this looks like it deserves to be binged over a week.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Brilliant! Being Chinese myself I was hooked by the first 20 seconds. Their Cantonese was really really bad but the fighting is good :D

Associate
Loving this so far. Just watched episode 5 and as stand alone episode it was really good. Hope they can keep the quality up over the season.

Soldato
Stand alone episode was at this stage was a bit odd. Wonder if it was done because of filming schedules. It is the kind of episode other shows do after a few seasons where some actors are not available etc.

Reminded me of the fly episode in Breaking Bad where they never left the lab.

Soldato
Up to Ep4 and its really good. Get the Banshee vibe and it even has my favourite actor form that, Hoon Lee. Choreography of the fight scenes is spot on too.

Typical Cinemax lots of T&A :D

Man of Honour
Watched the first episode on Sky HD last night. It was pretty good, definitely has that Banshee feel to it.

Anyone else think the picture quality was awful at times? Some of the night time scenes looked almost cell shaded because the colour banding was so bad.

Back
Top Bottom