Watch OS4

ajf

ajf

Soldato
I've been wanting this feature too.
I have used an Android Huawei watch and this has that feature. When you want it there is a full featured colour display, then when after a minute or so it changes to a basic black and white image for time only.
Presume that is an OLED screen so black is effectively off.
Is the Apple screen OLED too?
The Huawei watch lasts about 24-36hrs if not heavily used so it is certainly doable.

It isn't just for convenience but just think it looks nicer than having a completely blank square/circle on your wrist!

Commissario
WatchOS4 has twice failed to remind me at 50 minutes past the hour that I needed to get out of my chair and go for a walk for a few minutes. The option is enabled so I've restarted it and will see what it does (or doesn't do) tomorrow.

Loving the fact that anything I play on my iPhone is reflected on the 'Now Playing' app on the watch so when I'm out walking, I can adjust the volume without needing to reach into my pocket.

Soldato
I like it so far but they've ruined the music app. Before at work I'd use my watch to select different albums by browsing my phones music but they've taken that away!

No doubt to make the series 3 more attractive.

Back
Top Bottom