1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Watching quietly, not judging.

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Aughoti, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Aughoti

Associate

So I have been on here for a while. Not really got involved. I’m not much of a talker. However, I recently purchased a system form OC and I await delivery. Now I have ordered it I regret not asking for advice from here. My system will do me well though. I will probably get a bit more involved now I’m not going to have to use an iPad to talk. Have an awesome day folks.

2. Yadda

Hitman

How-do, welcome aboard. I'm sure your new system will be fine, when are you expecting it?

3. Aughoti

Associate

I ordered it on Tuesday. Still not here. I thought they would be updates on progress but I’m sure it will arrive by Tuesday. All I have to do now is find the best programs to put on it. There’s bound to be a thread on here somewhere with recommendations.

4. Yadda

Hitman

When it arrives just ask questions in the relevant sub forum. I'm sure you'll get lots of helpful advice. Good luck!

5. Aughoti

Associate

Cheers Yadda. Yeah my mate has been on here for a very long time. He says you guys are incredible. Thanks bud.