• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Water-cooling?

Associate
EVGA is selling a hybrid version of that card in the US, also you can buy the AIO cooler itself, it’s called Hybrid on their US shop/website.

I wanted that but could not find it in the EU or UK.

Soldato
I have an EVGA RTX3090FTW and wondered if there is a dedicated water cooling system for this. NOT a full system loop but remove the air cooler and fit a water cooler.

EVGA sells hybrid AIO coolers for their cards, thats about your only option if you dont want a custom loop. Unfortunately there are not many AIO coolers for graphics cards - for CPU's its easy cause you make a cooler for a socket type and it will fit on every single CPU for that socket but for GPU every single model from every manufacturer needs its own design AIO coolers - the RnD cost is far too high thats why no one has entered that market

Soldato
I have an EVGA RTX3090FTW and wondered if there is a dedicated water cooling system for this. NOT a full system loop but remove the air cooler and fit a water cooler.

you need to import one from the U.S

EVGA HYBRID Kit for EVGA GeForce RTX 3090/3080 FTW3, 400-HY-1988-B1, ARGB

Back
Top Bottom