Water mains, stop tap.

Associate
OP
Got some where finally, long story short is United utilities are going to dig a section of my garden and fit a stop tap.

After a a lot of digging by me and not been able to find the water pipe, a few phone calls later and they agreed to send someone out and he thinks he's found it under a hedge after getting his metal detector out, they wanted me to dig it out and move a waste water pipe which is right next to it, at this point it seemed a bit above what I was comfortable doing so the wife rang them and played it on a little and they have agreed to dig out a section and fit a stop tap FOC

UTT

UTT

Associate
Got some where finally, long story short is United utilities are going to dig a section of my garden and fit a stop tap.

After a a lot of digging by me and not been able to find the water pipe, a few phone calls later and they agreed to send someone out and he thinks he's found it under a hedge after getting his metal detector out, they wanted me to dig it out and move a waste water pipe which is right next to it, at this point it seemed a bit above what I was comfortable doing so the wife rang them and played it on a little and they have agreed to dig out a section and fit a stop tap FOC
No stop tap fitted within the property? Where the mains water pipe comes in?

Back
Top Bottom