We happy few.

Soldato
Looks cool but I have to say the Bioshock atmosphere is very emotionally draining in a way & after 3 of those it's kinda hard to go for it again.

Soldato
I watched some videos of this being played, and to be perfectly honest, I don't see what all the fuss is about. After 10 minutes, in the videos that I watched, the gameplay just became the same thing over and over again. It just looks very boring. I was interested at first but I'm quite disappointed now.

I realise it's Early Access (I hate how that gets exploited these days) but the movements of the characters were rubbish, everyone looked identical, there was one part where three cops started walking toward the player and told him to halt and they all did the exact same walk and halt animation, in time with one another, and it look stupid. All the shops have the same name. Early Access gets some amazing stuff, but unfortunately this just isn't one of them for me...

Last edited:
Soldato
What happens if they don't get their intended financial target and they cannot therefore continue to finish the game?
hat happens to the money that was donated/pledged? Or does it not work that way?

Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.

And they are wanting £23 for it. lol cheeky buggers.

Back
Top Bottom