We want feedback on the Overclockers UK Booths in GAME Stores

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

I assume you have heard about us partnering with GAME and bringing PC Gaming back on the high-street.

GnJ74yB.jpg

BASINGSTOKE - Festival Place, Unit 15, Festival Place, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 7BE
MANCHESTER - Trafford Centre, Manchester Unit L29, 46 Peel Avenue, Manchester, M17 8DF
STOCKTON - Teesside Shopping Park, Unit 4B Teesside Park, Stockton, TS17 7BW
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE - Metro Centre, Unit 23A, Gateshead, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE11 9YG
GLASGOW - Braehead, Unit 57 Braehead Shopping Centre, Kings Inch Road, Glasgow, G51 4BP
CHESTER - 46 Forgate Street, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 1HA
CARDIFF - St Savid's Dewi Sant, 50 Grand Arcade, Cardiff, CF10 2ER
GLOUCESTER - Eastgate Shopping Centre, Unit 8B Market Way, Gloucester, GL1 1QH
PORTSMOUTH - 226 Commercial Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1 1HG
BOURNEMOUTH - Castle Point Shopping Centre, Unit 21, Bournemouth, BH8 9UZ

Above are all of the stores that have our PC gaming booths so far.

This thread is for you to share photos with us, and your feedback on visiting these store. We want to hear your feedback on how it went and what you thought of the setup, and more importantly, the experience. :)

We are open to feedback, we like to listen to our customers to find out on where we can improve to make it better for you!

Soldato
I suppose it is a reasonable way to try and keep PC gaming relevant to the console generation. Good luck with it.

Game went into administration a few years back - the last I heard was that they were in financial difficulties once again last year.

Associate
I had a good look round the one in Basingstoke.
The system looked good and there was plenty of keyboards and mice on display, there was quite a lot of store space dedicated to it. I even bought a keyboard.
The Overclockers logo was prominent; as soon as I walked in I saw it.

Soldato
Hi all,

I assume you have heard about us partnering with GAME and bringing PC Gaming back on the high-street.

GnJ74yB.jpg

BASINGSTOKE - Festival Place, Unit 15, Festival Place, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 7BE
MANCHESTER - Trafford Centre, Manchester Unit L29, 46 Peel Avenue, Manchester, M17 8DF
STOCKTON - Teeside Shopping Park, Unit 4B Teeside Park, Stockton, TS17 7BW
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE - Metro Centre, Unit 23A, Gateshead, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE11 9YG
GLASGOW - Braehead, Unit 57 Braehead Shopping Centre, Kings Inch Road, Glasgow, G51 4BP
CHESTER - 46 Forgate Street, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 1HA
CARDIFF - St Savid's Dewi Sant, 50 Grand Arcade, Cardiff, CF10 2ER
GLOUCESTER - Eastgate Shopping Centre, Unit 8B Market Way, Gloucester, GL1 1QH
PORTSMOUTH - Gunwharf Quays, 226 Commercial Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1 1HG
BOURNEMOUTH - Castle Point Shopping Centre, Unit 21, Bournemouth, BH8 9UZ

Above are all of the stores that have our PC gaming booths so far.

This thread is for you to share photos with us, and your feedback on visiting these store. We want to hear your feedback on how it went and what you thought of the setup, and more importantly, the experience. :)

We are open to feedback, we like to listen to our customers to find out on where we can improve to make it better for you!

quite shocking you dont have one in any of the london stores!

Permabanned
I don't go into Game stores, given the digital digital delivery of games is ever increasing, Game issuing profits warnings it seem a strange time to stake your presence in their stores.

I can't see that Game would allow you into their stores for free, the over heads they incur must be a huge so I imagine they charge.

All seems a bit odd to me.

Back
Top Bottom