Weak leader, boss, no action.

Soldato
So why haven't you left? You've painted yourself into a corner. If you don't leave you've painted yourself as weak. Quite possibly your boss is testing you. The only thing you can do is to follow through and submit your resignation. "Dear Boss, Further to our conversation of X I am disappointed to see that nothing appears to have happened. As such I must regretfully tender my resignation..."

I agree with the above and would go one step further, if you have raised the issue with senior management and nothing has been done about it then you need to back off now, or you will be seen as the problem and not the other employee.

Unfortunately you bluffed with your resignation threat and have been found out now by not following through with your resignation when no action was taken by senior management, this really doesn’t paint you in a good light at all or give you much leverage in this situation going forward.

Suck it up and get on with your own job or resign (which you won’t and your bosses now know that)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom