• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Web note turn around?

Associate
Hey all.

Order a 3070 on pre-order, item shipped out last week, now dpd saying there an issue and they need the supplier (Overclockers) to reach out to resolve the problem, and I am unable to do anything.

Tried calling the number but still on the phone at 1 hour 20 minutes, anyone knows the current turn around time of the web notes before I hang up the phone.

Many Thanks,

Associate
Hey all.

Order a 3070 on pre-order, item shipped out last week, now dpd saying there an issue and they need the supplier (Overclockers) to reach out to resolve the problem, and I am unable to do anything.

Tried calling the number but still on the phone at 1 hour 20 minutes, anyone knows the current turn around time of the web notes before I hang up the phone.

Many Thanks,

I find they are pretty responsive on their discord.
You should be able to reach someone who can help you pretty quickly there.

You can also make use of the customer service section.

Associate
OP
Posted on the customer service section, no reply yet. Will try the discord, didn't know they had one. What would be the best channel to ask in?

Associate
OP
Posted there around 30 min ago still no reply, 1 hour and 33 min still on the phone and no one is picking up. Just created a "WebNote" not sure how long that will take, I understand it hard time now but the support I've read on here and other site, Overclockers don't seem that good, but I guess no one really reports on good customer service just bad.

Associate
OP
Guess it just a waiting game then, I just can't believe I've not had anyone pick up the phone for 1 hour 45 minutes +, at least have a system that tells customers to reach out on the forum or other ways.
Feel bad for none tech savvy parents calling up and having to wait this amount of time and not get through to someone or some kind of voice message.

Associate
OP
Customer Service forum best place to post usually get a response within an hour. Had nothing but excellent service/response this last few weeks.

Webnotes are upto 24hrs.

Guess if I get no contact from them in 24 hours I guess my only choice is a chargeback....

Associate
OP
What's DPD ****** up this time?

No idea, they won't give me any information as I'm not the sender, all they said to me was it was at the wrong depot and need Overclockers to contact regarding the issue.

If it was something I could do, I wouldn't be reaching out for help from OC, but I have to....

Associate
No idea, they won't give me any information as I'm not the sender, all they said to me was it was at the wrong depot and need Overclockers to contact regarding the issue.

If it was something I could do, I wouldn't be reaching out for help from OC, but I have to....

These couriers are so useless, they have one task, and they just can't get it right. Hermes couldn't even deliver a phone case to me a few months ago, lied about trying to deliver when they made no such attempt, and then lied again on the redelivery!

Associate
OP
These couriers are so useless, they have one task, and they just can't get it right. Hermes couldn't even deliver a phone case to me a few months ago, lied about trying to deliver when they made no such attempt, and then lied again on the redelivery!

They really are the worse, I did want to choose royal mail but didn't have the option when I order the 3070 on release day and didn't think of chasing up OC to do it.

Really wish I did now.

Soldato
Hey all.

Many Thanks,

Filled in a webnote yesterday evening got an email this morning saying it was cancelled its only a simple form though your problem sounds like you need to speak to someone?

Associate
OP
Yeah reached out on the CS forum but I wasn't patient enough, should have given it a couple of hours but being on the phone for 3 hours relly got my blood boiled but all sorted of the forums.

Back
Top Bottom