Website Host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
(I am asking this in the "General Discussion" forum [on "Overclockers UK"] as I cannot think of a better place to put this. [If there is {in fact} a better place, please move this thread]).

I didn't even notice that my web hosting plan ran out recently. I am now looking to change from my current host (Website Source) to something different (and hopefully better).

I need to have a basic plan with some mail server facilities (in other terms, it must be able to handle e-mail).

I would also need FTP access.

(I thank anyone who posts good suggestions).

Angus Higgins

Associate
OP
Stop these bad posts.

(I want to get some good answers, and it is not good to post useless things).

I know the website is bad, but it is just something I made to learn XHTML, and CSS (and also it has the purpose of filling the space [it {the space} was occupied by a website which was worse {I believe} before]).

Angus Higgins

Soldato
My current host plan has run out (it was a 1 year plan [in duration]).

I have the website there to fill the empty space. (I use the "webspace" for images, etc. [and also some basic PHP I have done]).

Angus Higgins
The internet has empty space (that doesn't mean [it warrants] crap?)

(I) think [you] should add c++content (It would much like . . . really please me and excite me)

I'll start you off:

Code:
[QUOTE]#include <ioAngus> 	
#include <brackets.hHiggins>	
using namespace std;

bool	whichBrackets? (),[],{}
int	failureOnWeb
const char noob

int main ()
{
              void bracketSyndrome();

bracketSyndrome();

return 0;
}[/QUOTE]

I really would like feedback {yours} on [OcUK] as it means the planets and universes and stuff to me.

Last edited:
Soldato
Stop these bad posts.

(I want to get some good answers, and it is not good to post useless things).

I know the website is bad, but it is just something I made to learn XHTML, and CSS (and also it has the purpose of filling the space [it {the space} was occupied by a website which was worse {I believe} before]).

Angus Higgins

What's after { ? Ran out of brackets!

Associate
I used to be with Made2Own. Whilst with them their service was excellent, hardly ever any downtime. However, looking at their site now, it seems their prices have doubled and you get a lot more. At the time I had about 600mb space with hugh bandwidth for less-than £2/m..

Edit: I'm currently with a crap host (I experience downtime nearly everyday) and I wish I hadn't changed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom