Website Visual Refresh (Report Bugs Here)

OcUK Staff
Hi guys,

I am happy to announce that we've had a visual refresh (it is currently going live right now!), so you can check it out here!

www.overclockers.co.uk (As it is currently going live as I type this, the page maybe still under maintenance! I wanted you guys to be first to know!)

thLQooC.png

The visual aspects have been redesigned to not only look great, but also to improve functionality, we've listened to your previous feedback regarding the old design and we wanted to take this new design to the next level.

As the website has only gone live today, no doubt you will come across some minor bugs, if you do see any then please let us know in this thread, if it is kept all in here, then it is easier for us to find and act upon! :)

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
9c8b5133593820e28ca22a1d0f9f2c4a7d27e2e96684787b0df393d4e2a38c20.jpg

Associate
Very funky indeed.

I can see there are filters available on the Clearance section, but not the This Week Only Deals page. Any chance this could be implemented?

Also, I can't seem to find the New Products section, which I enjoyed browsing every now and then. Have these now been split out into sub-sections such as PC Components, Air Cooling, Peripherals, etc?

Soldato
One suggestion, when you use the filter by manufacturer, if you select your first choice it reloads the whole site, I think it should be changed so that you select the manufacturers you want to filter, then have a button to reload them, other wise if you want to filter say 5-6 manufacturers, it is horrible waiting for the page to refresh each time you tick another one on the list.

OcUK Staff
One suggestion, when you use the filter by manufacturer, if you select your first choice it reloads the whole site, I think it should be changed so that you select the manufacturers you want to filter, then have a button to reload them, other wise if you want to filter say 5-6 manufacturers, it is horrible waiting for the page to refresh each time you tick another one on the list.

This is a good point actually.

Back
Top Bottom