WEED KILLER

Associate
Looking for recommendations on a good weed killer that wont kill grass

I've already got a good strong one "Rootblast" that literally kills everything but needing something to sort of the grass areas. Its a rental property so doing a lawn refresh isnt in the budget, i just want it to look a bit better.

Associate
Miracle Grow 4in1 works, does take 3-4 weeks to kill the weeds though, makes the grass grow like hell also, which is good....and bad as you then need to mow it a lot more.

Don
Not to hijack but also after recommendations. I've ordered weedol to try and a sprayer.

We have a horrific amount of white/purple clover each summer. The problem is that the kids run on the grass, usually in bare feet, and there are a lot of bees attracted to the grass.

I had just cut the grass, so you can't see, but the highlighted area is a massive amount of clover. You can see a similar colour on the right-hand side.

4vl1ry5.jpg

Soldato
Not to hijack but also after recommendations. I've ordered weedol to try and a sprayer.

We have a horrific amount of white/purple clover each summer. The problem is that the kids run on the grass, usually in bare feet, and there are a lot of bees attracted to the grass.

I had just cut the grass, so you can't see, but the highlighted area is a massive amount of clover. You can see a similar colour on the right-hand side.

Weedol should sort it... They all work similarly to each other - they encourage rapid rapid growth which the root/plant structure is unable to support which then kills the plant itself.

A lot of people think it's not working as they see it encouraging growth so I just wanted to explain that one in case you were worried it was not working.

Back
Top Bottom