weight training - where to buy dumbbells help

Soldato
IF isn't necessarily just 2 meals a day. It's generally supposed to be 3 or more. With your largest meal PWO on training days and first thing on non training. I tend to have 2 feeding windows of between an hour and 2 hours. One at 12 noon. And the other starting at around 6PM and finishing around 8PM.

Caporegime
As already stated, I'm just a beginner too. But if you would like to ask questions privately rather than publicly (I did for a while, was too embarrassed to talk about stuff like this on a public forum :D), you can just email or IM at [email protected]

Personally I am against this, better for people to ask on the forums. I've had many requests for info and always pointed them to post themselves on the forum, you get a more rounded answer and a lot of good info.

Soldato
Personally I am against this, better for people to ask on the forums. I've had many requests for info and always pointed them to post themselves on the forum, you get a more rounded answer and a lot of good info.

Snap.

Generally speaking I'm happy to help briefly on the forums. However privately for people I'm not aqquainted with on here then I'd be wanting to charge due to being a qualified PT!

Plenty of knowledge on here and you'll get advice from lots of perspectives. Unless there's something specific you wanted to discuss with another member who had experience of it or you were embarassed about it I don't think theres much benefit from a PM.

Saying something embarassing infront of one stranger on the internet is no different to saying it infront of 1000 in my eyes.

Soldato
What kind of questions about weightlifting could even be embarrassing? Unless it's about those willy weights!

dgp026willyexerciser300.jpg

Associate
hi.

ok, so i decided to do some weight training and i guess i need some guidance.

i dont really have time to go gym etc.. (btw never been to gym)

so im guessing ill buy some weights to train at home.

anyone know wheres the best place to get dumbbells? (cheaper the better.. but what is best recommended?)

also..if i were to start, what should i do? build up which part first? (e.g. six pack, arms etc.)

thanks

When I was a beginner, I started with adjustable dumbbells. The best part is that you can do exercise at home and don't need to go to the gym to tone muscle. Additionally, it also results in fat loss if you do it regularly but don't over-do it. For all beginners, it's best recommended to start slow and then move up the ranks by increasing your cycles.

Back
Top Bottom