Weiht loss advice

Permabanned
Read up on the paleo diet, it gets your body to its natural weight and has lots of other benefits, it basically cuts carbs from your diet and you eat veg, fruit and meat. Also only drink water (fizzy water is surprisingly nice to drink), soft drinks are very unhealthy.

Associate
OP
It was, this hill isquite long, i have to do it in under 15 minutes at a quick pace to catch my bus and i dont allways buy that for lunch, i occaisonally do it if i dont have enough time to make my lunch in the mornings, i take a sandwich, 2 apples (for my 2 breaks) and a litre of weak fruit squash which is gone by the time i get on the bus. Im going ot start running after college i think after you have cleared it up for me, should i do it every day? or every other?

Associate
It was, this hill isquite long, i have to do it in under 15 minutes at a quick pace to catch my bus and i dont allways buy that for lunch, i occaisonally do it if i dont have enough time to make my lunch in the mornings, i take a sandwich, 2 apples (for my 2 breaks) and a litre of weak fruit squash which is gone by the time i get on the bus. Im going ot start running after college i think after you have cleared it up for me, should i do it every day? or every other?

My simple suggestion is to take it easy to start with. Plan on running every other day to start with. So one exercise day one rest day giving your body time to heal. To be honest I found I felt bad for 2 days after exercise at first some see how you go and adjust when you feel your getting used to it.

Once you have hit your set distance start working on increasing the speed. So you will need to time your run. Either do is with cool apps on most phones or get a ditigal watch with a timer. Once you have knocked a bit of time off start increasing the lenght of the run and repeat the time process. This simple way of running will help improve speed, stamina, strenght and overall fitness. While the plus side being weight lose.

I cant over stress the point of taking it easy and not rushing anything. Nothing will happen off night

Soldato
The main point is start monitoring what you eat and take into account salt,sugar,fat levels as well. Eat learn meats, dont drink to much milk. Break your meals up into 5/6 smaller meals aday. If you keep your metabolism going all day with small health balanced meals you will increase you metabolic rate.

Please don't follow this advice. Sorry, but it's just plain wrong. Less lean meats are cheaper and have extra tasty, filling, healthy animal fat. Eating smaller meals will leave you feeling unsatiated and won't do anything for your metabolism. Eat 3 big-ish meals a day, high protein, high fat and low carb.

Soldato
No. Why would you assume that? Animal fat is good for you, filling and provides most of the taste in the foots we eat. Why spend more on meat that has less of it? I'm guessing that was the point triggered you? Anyway, unfortunately we've all been spoon fed the idea that fat is bad, this however couldn't be more wrong.

Back
Top Bottom