Weird Weather..

Soldato
I was just wondering what the weather has been like across the rest of the country for the past few days?

Only reason I'm asking is that I'm in work at the moment, and I've been absolutely amazed by the indecisiveness of the weather for the past few days. The way its changing between Sunny, torrential ran, very windy, back to Sunny again, its all over the place. I'm in London btw, I'm sure when I lived in Liverpool the weather was never like this, it was always just generally grey lol.

Soldato
OP
Just had a nice flash of lighting to add to the mix lol. I need to remember to take my coat to work with me in the morning, rather than just leaving in a T-Shirt because its quiet nice in the morning haha.

sr4470 said:
What part of London? Been fairly cloudy with some rain here...

I'm in Farringdon at the moment, but I live near Stamford Hill, been the same in both places.

Soldato
I get confused.. recently on my running adventures ive gotten scared because it seems like a thunderstorm is heading .. so i run back to early...

But i dont want to die. so you know. Id just wish it would stay and do something instead of changing every 10mins

Soldato
Was ridiculous at about midday today. Was walking around in a blue shirt, and was coated in sweat patches - it was seriously hot. However, it then started absolutely ******* it down, while still being hot :/

Associate
Ghosteh said:
I was just wondering what the weather has been like across the rest of the country for the past few days?

Only reason I'm asking is that I'm in work at the moment, and I've been absolutely amazed by the indecisiveness of the weather for the past few days. The way its changing between Sunny, torrential ran, very windy, back to Sunny again, its all over the place. I'm in London btw, I'm sure when I lived in Liverpool the weather was never like this, it was always just generally grey lol.

Being from Liverpool you should know about having 4 seasons in one day!

Soldato
Woke up: Sunny
first period: very heavy rain on and off.
second: sunny and warm.
lunch: hotter still
third: rain ending in thunder
Going home: thunder, rain
sometime between then and an hour ago: cloudy
Now: rain and a thunder.

Soldato
We've had some awesome thunder storms today, only last a few mins but really really close. You could really feel the thunder shake the house.

Also had loads of hail, rain and odd clear bits of sky and sun.

Permabanned
According to some Bishops it's because God is angry at the developed world.

I guess he's also angry at the developing world, letting them starve to death and all that.

Soldato
Ghosteh said:
Just had a nice flash of lighting to add to the mix lol. I need to remember to take my coat to work with me in the morning, rather than just leaving in a T-Shirt because its quiet nice in the morning haha.

I'm in Farringdon at the moment, but I live near Stamford Hill, been the same in both places.

Damn i live near Stamford Hill aswell, been pretty crap here since i got home and was on and off in Knightsbridge aswell.

Man of Honour
iCraig said:
According to some Bishops it's because God is angry at the developed world.

I guess he's also angry at the developing world, letting them starve to death and all that.
If he was really screwy with us it would've been a plague of locusts or frogs or something so carry on as you were.

Back
Top Bottom