well its 6/6/6 and......

Associate
my girlfriend just broke up with me.

i just feel so numb and sick. i loved this girl. she was amazing in every way. according to her she was just finding it difficult getting to know me and getting me to be me, but thats all i was around her, me.
its also so near her prom (this thursday!) i've already got a kilt hired out ready for pickup on wednesday, i've got the limo booked. i've got her corsage being made. i've got her birthday presents (this wednesday coming). but im not sure if i want to go now. she said that i dont have to go to the prom if i dont want to, she doesnt want to force me to go if i dont want to, but she's happy if i want to go. but i still feel as if i do want to go. she still wants to be friends and so do i, but at this stage it just hurts too much.
i could probably copy the chat log for this may be able to shed more light but i dont know. im just so confused. i feel like i want to cry but its just not coming out.

i just dont know what to do, all my friends are in bed sleeping and i just want to get out and talk to them. :( :(

Permabanned
She picked a classic time to do it, I'll give her that.

Suck it up, get over it and move on. Moping about feeling sorry for yourself will get you nowhere.

Soldato
Some women are retards. Sounds like typical wishy-washy lame-ass excuse...lets still be friends blah blah blah blah blah, lets try and make it as easy as possible for me me me while throwing anyone else's feelings down the drains.

Think how much cash you're gonna save for a start! Take her presents back and get something which you'd buy a 'friend' then get your mates together and go to the prom and have an AWESOME time. Bin her from the limo, you and the laaaads can use that for a start. Think how much fun you can have blithely chatting up other girls, hell use the sympathy 'I've just been dumped so I'm a bit fragile right now..can I put my face in your norks?'

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!

Soldato
Rich_L said:
Some women are retards. Sounds like typical wishy-washy lame-ass excuse...lets still be friends blah blah blah blah blah, lets try and make it as easy as possible for me me me while throwing anyone else's feelings down the drains.

Think how much cash you're gonna save for a start! Take her presents back and get something which you'd buy a 'friend' then get your mates together and go to the prom and have an AWESOME time. Bin her from the limo, you and the laaaads can use that for a start. Think how much fun you can have blithely chatting up other girls, hell use the sympathy 'I've just been dumped so I'm a bit fragile right now..can I put my face in your norks?'

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!

iirc he was going as her date :/

But the rest of it I agree with.

KaHn

Associate
OP
Rich_L said:

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!

thing is, its her schools prom, i never went to her school i was simply her date. i organised the limo etc and people cant get into the prom without a ticket. i think i'll just go as her friend and just try and live it up, but it probably will be difficult having to see her and know she is no longer my girlfriend :(

Associate
Rich_L said:

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!

This guy speaks so much truth it is unbelievable. :D

Soldato
Go as her mate and get far too drunk, crack onto ALL of her mates.

It'll solve many problems. For a start you two won't be speaking again, which will no doubt ease the breakup process. Also er.. you get to get drunk.

Soldato
marcus25 said:
thing is, its her schools prom, i never went to her school i was simply her date. i organised the limo etc and people cant get into the prom without a ticket. i think i'll just go as her friend and just try and live it up, but it probably will be difficult having to see her and know she is no longer my girlfriend :(
Hehehe well that does leave some interesting options!! Go as her friend and crack on to all her mates! Just think of the potential! There's bound to be some girls there who don't like your (now) ex but had a soft spot for you while you were unattainable and that would love to notch up a rebound score to rub it into her face! Find those girls!

Soldato
Rich_L said:
Hehehe well that does leave some interesting options!! Go as her friend and crack on to all her mates! Just think of the potential! There's bound to be some girls there who don't like your (now) ex but had a soft spot for you while you were unattainable and that would love to notch up a rebound score to rub it into her face! Find those girls!

Beat yers :p

Permabanned
Mohinder said:

It'll solve many problems. For a start you two won't be speaking again, which will no doubt ease the breakup process. Also er.. you get to get drunk.

This kind of advice should go on a plaque, or at the very least a beermat.

Soldato
Rich_L said:

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!

I agree with most of this. Except the highlighted bit.

Associate
OP
here's a transcript of the chat, make of it what you will

[23:13:02] (L)(A)(U)(R): marc, i'm really really sorry but i jst dont
think we are workin out
[23:13:12] (L)(A)(U)(R): i'm soo sorry, the last thing iwant to do is
hurt u
[23:13:21] (L)(A)(U)(R): i think ** an amazin person
[23:13:42] Marcus: erm ok, i cant say im not hurt
[23:13:50] (L)(A)(U)(R): i'm really sorry
[23:13:51] Marcus: is there a reason?
[23:14:11] (L)(A)(U)(R): its jst really hard work gettin to know u n
gettin u to be urself
[23:16:00] Marcus: i have been and have been nothing but honest with
u
[23:16:08] Marcus: *i am being and have been
[23:16:28] * (L)(A)(U)(R)(A) - some days ** the bug, somedays ** the
windscreen is now Offline
[23:16:33] * (L)(A)(U)(R)(A) - some days ** the bug, somedays ** the
windscreen is now Online
[23:19:41] Marcus: well i wont lie, the time i have spent with you has
been nothing but amazing
[23:20:05] (L)(A)(U)(R): aww im sorry
[23:20:53] Marcus: i dunno what to say
[23:22:13] Marcus: can we still be friends at least?
[23:22:28] (L)(A)(U)(R): yeh of course we can
[23:22:32] (L)(A)(U)(R): i dotn wnna lose u as a friend
[23:23:40] Marcus: i've been trying to get to know you better over the
past week or so, thats why i've been asking us to meet up,
but your either busy or theres other ppl there
[23:25:11] Marcus: at least when i was alone with u i could get to
know you better
[23:25:23] Marcus: we could sit in peace and talk about stuff
[23:26:47] (L)(A)(U)(R): well i like bein with my friends
[23:26:51] Marcus: i know u do
[23:27:14] (L)(A)(U)(R): i got to know every1 else n i never spent
time alone with them
[23:28:43] Marcus: im a bit different that way, im a lot better to get
to know when its just you know talking face to face with no
distractions around really
[23:28:57] (L)(A)(U)(R): but u didnt talk then either
[23:29:11] (L)(A)(U)(R): w sat in the car all the way from stirling n
u hardly said anything
[23:31:10] Marcus: fair enough but u didnt exactly spark up a lot of
conversation with me either
[23:31:56] (L)(A)(U)(R): well, we're probably jst not meant to be
together
[23:32:01] Marcus: maybe
[23:33:50] (L)(A)(U)(R): i tried really hard but i asked u questions n
got one one words answers all the time
[23:36:27] (L)(A)(U)(R): im sorry
[23:37:08] Marcus: dont worry bout it. if it was meant to be, it would
be but it seems its not
[23:38:26] Marcus: what about the prom and everything?
[23:39:08] Marcus: guess ** gonna need to find another date unless u
still want me to come
[23:41:32] (L)(A)(U)(R): its up to u
[23:42:09] Marcus: im not gonna go if u dont want me to, but otherwise
ill still go as ** friend
[23:42:18] (L)(A)(U)(R): i dont mind
[23:42:28] (L)(A)(U)(R): if u still want to come then i'm happy for u
to come
[23:42:38] (L)(A)(U)(R): but i dont want u to feel like u have to
[23:50:38] Marcus: i still want to but i dont want to make u
uncomfortable
[23:51:32] (L)(A)(U)(R): it wont make me uncomfortable as long as u
want to be there
[23:53:50] Marcus: im gonna need to sleep on this, this is too much to
take in right now, talk to ya tomorrow. nite nite

Soldato
From that I'd say, unless you've paid up front, screw the goddamn prom!

She blatantly doesn't want you to be there, probably cos she's got her eye on some other guy that she wants to have a sample of before she leaves school for good, so she concocted the typical BS excuse of 'it's not you, it's me, lets still be friends m'kay?'. NO WAY JOSÉ!

Get the lads together, get some frickin' awesome clothes/fancy dress stuff, hijack the limo and go out on the town and bask in the heat from de wimmin.

You know it makes sense.

Last edited:

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

What have I told you about girls bobby?

I know...girls are the devil mama :(

Associate
Mohinder said:

Hahahaha :D That is a quality idea.

Back
Top Bottom