We're heading to Insomnia 69

OcUK Staff

i69-powered-by.png

WHEN: BYOC August 26th-29th | Expo August 26th- 28th × WHERE: NEC, Birmingham​

Insomnia is one of the UK’s biggest gaming festivals, with plenty to see and do including an expo, stores, BYOC LAN hall (bring your own computer) and more!
We’re happy to say we’ll be back this summer, with some stunning PCs, hardware, accessories, on-site shop, and of course – Delivery to your Desk.

Our PC gaming area with have an array of systems with early access gameplay of PC Building Simulator 2, courtesy of our friends at EPIC Games. It’s the perfect testing ground to get into PC building without the risk. Our friends at ASUS will also have some portable powerhouses on show too, so if a laptop is more your thing, we’ve got you covered.

In our hardware zone, we’ll have lots to drool over from EKWB, be quiet!, WD_Black, TP-Link, Lian Li, Phanteks, and Kolink – so if you’ve got the upgrade itch, swing on by.

We'll also have a hands-on display including peripherals from Endgame Gear, Ducky, Glorious, and ASUS, and if you’re thinking of getting into streaming, we’ll be bringing along some gear from Streamplify! And what’s more, you can pick up some exclusive i69-only deals right from the stand.

If you’re in the BYOC LAN hall and wanna treat yourself, you can use your Delivery to your Desk service. It’s super simple to use, simply go through the check-out like normal, but pick Event Delivery & the Delivery to your Desk i69 option – and don't forget to add your seat number. Then we’ll have it all dropped off around midday and come deliver it. Perfect for any last-minute needs.

You can expect all the usual stuff too, like Ben the Giraffe hanging around, and of course... Haribo. But not only that, you can win yourself a little something thanks to our claw machine. That’s right, it’s free to play, and there are loads of prizes to be won over the weekend.

Soldato
Ooh, did not even know was on.

Not far away, anyone know if many BYOC seats left?

Have these events moved on over the years from sweaty guys with BO after not showering for days and eating pizza or have we evolved?

Soldato
Ooh, did not even know was on.

Not far away, anyone know if many BYOC seats left?

Have these events moved on over the years from sweaty guys with BO after not showering for days and eating pizza or have we evolved?
I took my son to one of the last ones before Covid, seemed a tad on the smelly side still lol.

I really enjoyed it when OCUK came to Glasgow and Edinburgh but those events look like they are dead now, always the best stand to visit.

Back
Top Bottom