WESTERN DIGITAL VELOCIRAPTOR 150GB 10,000 RPM SHIPPING NOW FOR £99.99 inc VAT

Suspended
Colleagues,

Available now we have the Western Digital 150 GB VelociRaptor for £99.99 inc VAT. Also do not forget your free shipping for loyal customers.

Western Digital VelociRaptor 150GB 10000RPM SATA-II 16MB Cache - OEM (WD1500HLFS) @ £99.99 inc VAT

HD-236-WD_400.jpg

Western Digital's Raptor has evolved! PC enthusiasts' favourite 10,000 RPM SATA drive is now faster than ever. Engineered for maximum speed, WD VelociRaptor combines a SATA 3 Gb/s interface and 16 MB cache, to deliver performance that's up to 35% faster than its speedy older brother. With 1.4 million hours MTBF, these drives have the highest available reliability rating on a high capacity SATA drive and are designed and manufactured to enterprise-class standards to provide enterprise reliability in high duty cycle environments.

- Capacity: 150GB
- Cache: 16MB
- Interface: SATA-II
- Spin Speed: 10000RPM
- Seek Time: 4.2ms
- Warranty: 5 Years

Only £99.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
I see what you're trying to do there, and I am looking for a quick sub £100 boot drive, but it needs to be a bit cheaper than that with the price of SSDs on one hand and the price of the Samsung F3 as well.

£79.99 and I'd be ordering this afternoon.

Soldato
I see what you're trying to do there, and I am looking for a quick sub £100 boot drive, but it needs to be a bit cheaper than that with the price of SSDs on one hand and the price of the Samsung F3 as well.

£79.99 and I'd be ordering this afternoon.

Not a chance at the moment. These are already way below WD's normal cost.

So is that a 2.5" HDD in a 3.5" bay/radiator?

Correct.:)

Associate
Not a chance at the moment. These are already way below WD's normal cost.

Thanks for the response. If it was for OS and the odd game, what would you go for in the sub £100 bracket? It's between this, the cheapest SSD and an F3 for me. Can't really justify the prices of a proper SSD, but would like something fast for a new windows 7 install by the end of the month.

Associate
Would love a couple of these to go with my new SSD but price is prohibitive when comparing the cost of the WD Raptor drives to an SSD/Samsung F3. Yes I know you get less space on a comparable SSD.

Soldato
For an extra £80 you can get the intel 80gb sdd which is ideal boot drive and a few games. These really need to be cheaper to even get one as a boot. Just save up the extra £80 or you will always wish you went with the SSD :)

Back
Top Bottom